DP

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 posters

CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE! PG-13 Version

Baku

CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE!  PG-13 Version Empty CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE! PG-13 Version

Post by Baku Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:50 am

So we're all very eager for the site to get started, and many of us (me, at least) have been checking the site daily to check progress. So I figured, what better way to pass the time than for me to host a choose your own adventure story? This is how it works:

I will post a part of a story, and leave it up to YOU to choose how the main character reacts! Once every couple days (or whenever I feel like it), I'll choose the best suggestion and continue the story based on that. Ready? Let's go!

You are a humble dog breeder working out in the rural northern Kansas region. You have three prized great dane studs - Leo, Carmie, and Zeus. Zeus is, by far, your favorite - a fawn colored dane that is more than happy to snuggle up with you at the end of a long day of work at your day job as an usher at the megaplex in town. You're just coming home from a long day's work when you notice something strange in the dog kennels...

This is where YOU come in! What's so strange?
    MuffinJuice
    MuffinJuice

CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE!  PG-13 Version Empty Re: CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE! PG-13 Version

Post by MuffinJuice Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:25 am

3 baby possums!
    kincsem

CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE!  PG-13 Version Empty Re: CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE! PG-13 Version

Post by kincsem Sat Jan 22, 2011 6:31 am

A tunnel going deep down into the ground.
    Peregryn
    Peregryn
    Admin

Post by Peregryn Sun Jan 23, 2011 9:18 pm

A little kitten nursing on your youngest of great danes, whom you thought was a male, Carmie. How could you have missed such an important detail?!
    KaiVii
    KaiVii

Post by KaiVii Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:15 am

An alien

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 28, 2024 11:42 am